Nothing says comfort food like macaroni and cheese.
Combine that with Chef Eric Garcia’s recipe for homestyle macaroni and cheese and you have a winning dish that can take you from Sunday supper to Thanksgiving buffet and back again.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine cheese (save some to put on top), milk , eggs, butter, pepper, and salt.
3. Cook macaroni in boiling salted water for 8 minutes, just until tender.
4. Strain the macaroni, but do not run under cold water.
5. Stir the macaroni into the cheese mixture.
6. Put in baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick spray.
7. Wrap with plastic wrap and then foil.
8. Bake for 60 minutes, until set.
10. Place the saved cheese on top and melt.
11. Sprinkle with paprika.