You don’t have to worry about eating your vegetables when you have them tasting as savory as they do in Chef Eric Garcia’s Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into florets.
3. Blanch until just just tender.
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, saving some breadcrumbs and parmesan to top the dish with.
5. Whisk together and fold in the broccoli and cauliflower.
6. Place in your baking dish and top with the remaining breadcrumbs and parmesan.
7. Bake for roughly 30 minutes, making sure it is heated through.