We asked Chef Eric Garcia what his guilty pleasure was and he admitted it – sweets and desserts! Turns out cookies don’t last too long in his house – and this Chocolate Raspberry Ganache probably wouldn’t last long either! That may be why he’s so quick to share his sweet concoctions with us around the table at his Five Course Chef’s Tasting Dinner and here in this Warner Hall Blog.
1. Combine chocolate and purée in a bowl.
2. Bring heavy cream to a boil.
3. Pour the cream over the chocolate and purée.
4. Mix and cool.
5. Place brownie pieces (use your favorite brownie recipe), hazelnuts and raspberries in the bottom of a glass or bowl.
6. Pour cooled ganache over hazelnuts, brownie pieces and raspberries.
7. Refrigerate for four or more hours to allow the ganache to set up
8. Before serving, top with whipped cream, hazelnuts and berries.