Warner Hall Wedding Food

Warner Hall Wedding FAQs: Food & Beverage

Do you allow outside caterers?

Warner Hall offers turnkey food and beverage service and employs a highly trained culinary staff. We do not permit outside caterers.

Can you accommodate Vegetarians and special diets?

Provided that we are given ample notice and have a full understanding of what your needs are, we will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions.

Do you provide Wedding Cakes?

Traditional wedding cakes are a particular art!  We will happily share our list of recommended bakers with you.

Are gratuities included for all special event activities?

While there is a standard service charge added to reception food and beverage contracts, many function hosts wish to leave something extra to be shared between the staff members who were involved in creating an exceptional experience for their guests. Please consult with the Innkeeper for additional guidance.

Are Function Hosts permitted to bring their own alcohol for reception activities?

All alcoholic beverages that are consumed in public areas must be purchased through Warner Hall and supervised by staff. Our ABC license depends upon it! However, lodging guests of the Inn are permitted to bring and enjoy alcoholic beverages in the privacy of their room.

Where are the Reception Bars located? 

Bars are usually set up in the Drawing Room, River Terrace and Reception Tent, if there is one involved. We generally provide at least one bar tender per 50 guests.  During the busy periods, there are usually two bartenders working each bar location.

I see you offer 4 and 5 Hour Bar Packages.  May we extend bar service beyond 5 hours?

The safety of our guests is our priority at Warner Hall. Open Bar Packages are limited to 5 hours.

Photo courtesy of Photos by Catie’s Photography.

From Our Blog

Join Us: Summer Fun Dance Party 2017

It’s summer-summer-summer TIME at the Inn at Warner Hall. And you know what that means? Time for the Summer Fun Dance Party,

Blog Archives