For celebrations that take place on week-ends, you’ll need to guarantee occupancy for the Inn’s eleven guestrooms for both Friday and Saturday nights. Special event lodging guests receive a discounted room rate. Our staff will be happy to suggest nearby options for additional lodging to accommodate all of your family and friends.
In addition to lodging costs, there are ceremony and reception site fees which vary depending upon the season and size of your event. For specific pricing and event consultation, please contact Theresa Stavens.
- Your site fee will guarantee Exclusive use of Warner Hall for you and your guests from Friday afternoon check in until Sunday check out. There’s no need to rush from place to place – you can celebrate the entire event right here at the Inn. From the rehearsal dinner, to the wedding breakfast, to the ceremony, reception and farewell breakfast… Your event will be the ONLY event that takes place at Warner Hall during this time.
- Complimentary ceremony and reception planning sessions, as well as assistance with event coordination on your special day, are included in the site fee.
- Warner Hall’s weather protected seating for 150 (April-November) in our State of the Art 60×60 White Pavilion Tent with Removable Palladian window side walls over an artisan blue stone and brick River Garden Patio.
- Use of 300 White Resin folding chairs and a variety of banquet tables and accompanying linens.
- Fresh flower arrangements for the Dining Room, Drawing Room and Center Hall.
- And much, much more…
Food and Beverage
Our in-house Chef, Eric Garcia, has many wonderful menu suggestions for casual or formal reception buffets for up to 200 guests. Costs will vary depending upon the time of day, the style of the menu and if alcohol is available. Please consult with Theresa for further information.
- Do you discount the rates for Whole House Bookings?
Room Rates for Whole House bookings are discounted by 10%. Whole House Bookings on weekends require a two night minimum.
- Are we required to rent all 11 guestrooms? What is your maximum capacity for lodging?
The function host must guarantee that all eleven rooms will be occupied by members of your family and friends for the specified time period. If your event falls on a weekend, lodging is required for a Friday / Saturday combination. Assuming double occupancy in each of the rooms, and full utilization of the available sleep sofas, day beds and trundles the maximum sleeping capacity is 28.
- Do you allow young children and babies
Children are most welcome at Warner Hall special events provided that they are supervised by an adult at all times. Parents traveling with toddlers and babies are responsible for providing their own portable equipment.
- Are any meals included in the room rate
Yes, a full Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served between 8:30 and 9:30am. Complimentary snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea are also available throughout the day. Use of the bicycles and kayaks is also complimentary.
- Do we have to pay for all the lodging on one bill?
No. Most people pass along lodging expenses to their invited guests. If you intend for your guests to pay for their lodging, you must provide the Inn with a list of authorized guests and the rooms you have assigned to them. Two months prior to your event, authorized guests must contact the Inn and provide the information necessary to finalize their reservations.
Food and Beverage
- Do you allow outside caterers?
Warner Hall offers turnkey food and beverage service and employs a highly trained culinary staff. We do not permit outside caterers.
- Can you accommodate Vegetarians and special diets?
Provided that we are given ample notice and have a full understanding of what your needs are, we will do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions.
- Do you provide Wedding Cakes?
Traditional wedding cakes are a particular art! We will happily share our list of recommended bakers with you.
- Are gratuities included for all special event activities?
While there is a standard service charge added to reception food and beverage contracts, many function hosts wish to leave something extra to be shared between the staff members who were involved in creating an exceptional experience for their guests. Please consult with the Innkeeper for additional guidance.
- Are Function Hosts permitted to bring their own alcohol for reception activities?
All alcoholic beverages that are consumed in public areas must be purchased through Warner Hall and supervised by staff. Our ABC license depends upon it! However, lodging guests of the Inn are permitted to bring and enjoy alcoholic beverages in the privacy of their room.
- Where are the Reception Bars located?
Bars are usually set up in the Drawing Room, River Terrace and Reception Tent, if there is one involved. We generally provide at least one bar tender per 50 guests. During the busy periods, there are usually two bartenders working each bar location.
- I see you offer 4 and 5 Hour Bar Packages. May we extend bar service beyond 5 hours?
The safety of our guests is our priority at Warner Hall. Open Bar Packages are limited to 5 hours.
Ceremony Site and Reception Logistics
- Where do wedding ceremonies take place on the property?
Outdoor ceremonies are generally staged on the West River Lawn, with the stand of 12 pecan trees and the river in view, or under the shade trees of the West Wing Lawn, or on the Front Steps of Warner Hall with the Inn as a backdrop. For ceremonies with less than 100 guests, the Center Foyer Grand Staircase provides a beautiful backdrop. Of course, other locations are possible, but Bridal Party logistics and the comfort of your guests should always be taken into consideration.
- What is the maximum capacity for ceremonies and receptions?
Depending upon the season, the maximum capacity for ceremony and reception activities ranges from 100 – 176.
The maximum capacity for indoor ceremonies on the grand staircase is approximately 100 guests and offers limited seating in the upper foyer for immediate family and honored guests.
- Who is responsible for Ceremony chair set up and break down? Who takes care of the decorative aspect of site preparation?
The Warner Hall staff will gladly take care of chair set up and break down. With regard to the decorative aspect of ceremony site preparation the florist or an assigned family member should take care of these items.Also available for your use are a variety of tables appropriate for the cake, gifts and guest book. A speaking podium / book stand is also available for your celebrant’s use.
- Who is responsible for Reception Table and Chair set up and break down?
The Warner Hall staff will take care of the set up and breakdown of reception tables and chairs and all food and beverage stations. If there are table favors that are unwrapped and “ready to go” we will happily place them for you.
Table centerpieces that have been contracted through a florist should be put into final position by the florist. If you are planning on constructing your own centerpieces, we will be happy to assist with final placement, provided that we have been provided with a master plan.
- Is there sufficient on-site parking?
There is ample space for guests to park on site. Generally, we utilize the east parking lots and lawn areas, weather permitting. Warner Hall staff will direct drivers to unload passengers at the front door and direct drivers to proceed to designated parking areas.
- Should we arrange for bus or shuttle transportation for our guests?
Guests always appreciate the gift of a safe ride, especially when they are unfamiliar with the roads, and when there is alcohol involved. You may want to consider arranging for a shuttle / bus pick up at one of the local hotels. There are several local bus and car services that we recommend. Costs will vary depending upon your particular needs.
- Is there a time limit for reception activities?
Reception activities and all out-door music must be concluded by 11pm. Bar service for non-lodging guests must also be concluded by 11pm.